Our Heaton Road venue has a long history of being known as place to eat....Read blog post
Giftcard Terms & Conditions
1. To purchase a Punto Italian Kitchen gift card please visit us at 210 Heaton Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 5HP or call 0191 258 7999 to purchase over the phone. Your gift card can be shipped out by post to the address of your choice in the United Kindom. We cannot ship internationally.
2. Gift cards can currently only be redeemed at Punto Italian Kitchen at 210 Heaton Road and cannot be claimed against online orders for Punto at Home or online orders for Punto to Go. You can redeem for take away/Punto to Go orders over the phone or in person when paying at the venue on collection.
3. The gift card belongs to Punto Italian Kitchen LTD of 204a Heaton Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 5HP and registered in England and Wales, company number 1349 2308. Punto Italian Kitchen can be contacted by post to either of the above addresses or by calling 0191 258 7999.
4. Purchases of gift cards are non-exchangeable.
5. Gift cards can be topped up.
6. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other Punto Italian Kitchen gift cards. Gift cards cannot be resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Unused credit loaded to a Punto Italian Kitchen gift card account may not be transferred to another account except where there is a fault with the card and the original purchase receipt is presented.
7. We reserve the right not to fulfill a gift card purchase at our own discretion and we will refund the transaction in that case.
8. If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing gift cards in any way or selling them to others, we reserve the right to cancel your gift card and without letting you know beforehand.
9. Punto Italian Kitchen Ltd reserves the right to prevent third parties from distributing or advertising its gift cards, at its own discretion.
10. Punto Italian Kitchen Ltd is not responsible for replacement of lost, damaged, stolen gift cards, or for gift cards sold or distributed by a third party not approved by us.
11. In no event will Punto Italian Kitchen Ltd be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if Punto Italian Kitchen Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. Gift Cards expire in accordance with the terms stated upon delivery of the gift card. Once expired, any remaining balance will be cancelled and the gift card will be held to be void.
13. Any unused credit will be treated as a forfeiture by the customer in respect of the right to use the gift card and the unused credit will be treated as a no sale. The expiration date as stated upon delivery of the gift card will be an acceptable cut off period for this clause to apply.
14. If the value of your purchase (including service charge and restaurant charges) is less than the value of the gift card credit, your purchase amount will be debited from your gift card account and the amount will be available to be redeemed on your next visit subject to clause 12.
15. If the value of your purchase (including service charge and restaurant charges) exceeds the value of the gift card credit, this balance will need to be paid immediately. Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card payment.
16. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
17. The general terms and conditions found on the Punto Italian Kitchen website will apply to the purchase of gift cards, and by purchasing a gift card you are also bound by the general terms and conditions.
19. When you purchase a gift card you warrant to us that you are the duly authorized recipient of the gift card and that you are using it in accordance with these terms, lawfully, legally and in good faith. If we believe in our sole discretion that a gift card is being used in breach of these terms, unlawfully, illegally or in bad faith, we may reject or cancel the gift card.
20. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.